As a growing number of business activities require participation by external stakeholders, organizations are realizing that hosted web services are essential for project collaboration and success. The anywhere/anytime availability of hosted web services is ideal for meeting fast-changing business requirements and enhancing teamwork when the team is geographically dispersed and comprised of members from different organizations.
Citadon is the perfect host for project management and execution capabilities. All Citadon products are Web-based and hosted by Citadon servers. All product functionality is provided on-demand from our Web site.
We manage and distribute our collaboration software across a wide area network from a central data center. With a secure, redundant infrastructure already in place, there is no hardware or software for you to purchase, install or support. You get powerful document management, business process management and collaboration functionality without the expense of a large up-front license or professional services.
Citadon ensures the security of its on-demand solutions with a combination of physical, application and functional security capabilities:
- The Citadon application is hosted at facilities that utilize state-of-the-art security controls.
- All application login procedures are transmitted through 128-bit encryption, which can also be selected for the entire session.
- Individuals are granted access to documents, processes and features based on flexible security permissions and business rules assigned by business level administrators.
Citadonís modular system architecture delivers business-critical reliability, performance and scalability through:
- Redundant web, application and database servers
- Load-balancing hardware and software
- Enterprise-class UNIX servers
- Redundant connections to the Internet via multiple service providers
- Daily backups to ensure continuous availability
- Disaster recovery protection through global database replication
Citadon offers a choice of comfortable and familiar user interfaces in its products, including:
Web Access - The browser-based interface lets you access Citadon functionality from any PC with an Internet connection, without having to install any software.
Windows-based client - Familiar and intuitive, this rich client delivers faster performance and superior ease of use compared to browser-based interfaces.
Windows File Explorer - An optional extension to Windows File Explorer, this interface extends content collaboration to the desktop. Users can share, review and collaborate with other team members directly through Windows File Explorer as if the information was available on an additional hard drive.