Citadon provides a high level of customization and integration in its collaborative technology, resulting in many benefits in terms of project management and execution.
- Business processes can be customized to match your companyís best practices or your current business requirements.
- Through its robust APIs, Citadon allows integration with other enterprise systems. You can incorporate all relevant, business-critical information into your projects and make updates and changes across the enterprise. The result is higher quality business data that promotes better decision-making.
- The combination of Citadonís customization and integration capabilities promotes true collaboration by enabling content and processes to come together within the Citadon environment.
- Citadonís customization is more comprehensive and pervasive - from customized document attributes to customized business processes to customizable on-demand platform - compared with other vendors.
- Citadonís open architecture eliminates one of the most common obstacles to effective project collaboration - integrating the broad mix of disparate technologies and tools used by project stakeholders across the enterprise.
Citadon incorporates powerful (XML/SOAP) APIs which enable customers to exchange data and events between shared workspaces within the Citadon environment and their other enterprise applications.
The Citadon Platform Integration API provides external enterprise client applications with a gateway to access Citadon application functionality. Client applications exchange data with Citadon applications through the platform integration layer using HTTP/XML (SOAP) technology.
The Citadon Web Services API is a request (/response) based API. Client applications send requests to the Citadon platform integration layer via one API, ProcessCitadonRequest. From this gateway API, client applications have access to the various application specific services, such as CreateFolder and CreateRFI.